All ClassesA minimum of 3 students is required for a class to run as scheduled. All materials must be purchased at Lakeside Yarn.
If you don’t see a time that is convenient for you, we are happy to set up a private lesson, or a “Build Your Own” class, according to your group’s schedule. Just ask!
RegistrationThe classes always fill very quickly. Send us an e-mail or call us ahead of time at (952)401-7501 to reserve your spot. Or better yet, come see us in the shop, and we can help you pick out any materials needed for your class! Sorry, but we cannot accept voicemail messages as a registration - please make sure that you talk with someone or receive an email confirmation that there is enough space in the class for you.
PaymentA 50% deposit is required when you register and it is refundable up until one week before class. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
RefundsWe will notify you by phone if there aren’t enough students for the class to run. Cancellations by students must be made at least a week before the class starts in order to receive a refund. After that date fees are not refundable or transferable.
Make UpsWith the exception of our Anything Goes classes (see below), we do not allow students to make up classes. If you are unable to come to all the classes then please consider scheduling a private lesson.
Anything Goes ClassesIn addition to the policies above, please make note of a few more items regarding our Anything Goes classes:
- You must pre-register and pay in full at least 48 hours in advance.
- AG classes are limited to 5 people in any session.
- Sorry, we cannot accept walk-ins.
- If you cancel with at least 48 hours notice, your reservation may be rolled over to the same day the following week.
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours' notice, your reservation can be made up within 6 days of the cancelled class, space permitting.